Since its foundation, UP IAM has been implementing projects of the widest spectrum. Thus, in addition to projects (and programmes) funded by ARRS and other national sources, researchers have also implemented cross-border cooperation projects and, in the international environment, major European projects and bilateral cooperation projects that strengthen international research links.
In 2022, the following activities are being carried out under ARRS funding:
- 5 research programmes (of which 2 as leading partner and 3 as a joint collaboration),
- 14 basic research projects (of which 9 as the leading partner),
- 3 adapted research projects,
- 8 bilateral cooperation projects,
- inclusion in the Infrastructure group UP IO-0035.
In 2022, 9 young researchers are being mentored at UP IAM and two more positions are planned for the 2022 call for applications.
These are the ongoing projects in 2022:
- Programme from the call for proposals for Health Protection and Promotion of the Ministry of Health RS,
- Projects within the Horizon 2020 Framework,
- COFUND call for proposal within the Marie-Sklodowska Curie Actions (MSCA),
- 2 Erasmus+ projects,
- Project within the European Regional Development Fund.
Long-term cooperation within the local environment is represented by:
- Measurements of dust particles (since 2009, UP IAM has been authorised by ARSO to carry out operational monitoring to assess the overall air pollution in the area of assessment for the PM10 parameter).
- Cooperation agreement with the Port of Koper.